For reference and clarity, terms such as “we”, “us”, “company”, “website” or “Nevina Infotech” used in this document will be references to www.nevinainfotech.com and terms such as “you” will refer to users of the website.
It should also be noted that our website may host links or references to other websites or applications; these website/apps are governed by their respective Privacy Policies and Nevina Infotech does not assume any responsibility for the privacy/security provided by these websites/apps.
Information collected from you:
– Information provided by you: The information provided by you in the Get In Touch/Contact Us form in online mode or any basic information provided by you over the phone; this may include your name, address, email ID, contact number or any other relevant information. Further, you provide your consent to let us use your email ID and mobile number for sending any promotional/informational messages.
– Information collected about you: We may collect information available in the form of correspondence between you and the company using online contact forms, emails and telephone calls.
Information about you using our website and how you use it will be collected. This may include your connection details such as your IP address, location, browser information, device details, and duration of visit, page views and other similar information. Third-party website analytics provider may be used to collect this information on our behalf and/or cookies may be employed to collect this data.
We have limited control over third-party analytics services provider, and therefore you provide your consent that Nevina Infotech shall not be held responsible for privacy issues relating to the third-party analytics provider.
– Information obtained from third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties working with us to help us develop/deliver/deploy the services offered by us.
How will your information be used?
– To provide you with information and keep you updated on the products and/or services you are interested in. Also, information related to services such as upcoming workshops, events, news and promotional material will be provided using your contact details. By explicitly requesting information from us, you provide your consent to use your personal data for communicating such material to you.
– To invite you to get in touch with us at the events and exhibitions. Your details will enable us to plan for such meetings.
– To analyse user traffic for monitoring website usage and to enhance web content quality. Information such as your IP details, device info, browser information, etc. will help us in assessing our website performance and user satisfaction.
– To comply with legal requirements and/or obligations, we may use or process your personal data.
Where/With whom might your data be shared:
Given certain extenuating circumstances/situations, we might share your personal information with the following:
– Government establishments/authorities for legal acquiescence and procedures.
– Third-parties assisting in the development your products and services with your consent.
– Users of the website in the form of endorsements and testaments, with you consent.
– In-house contacts and references, which could be indispensable towards furthering your business goals, with consent of both parties.
– Any other third party/parties, organisations or establishments to help us administer our legal rights, or to ensure the rights, possessions or safety of our company and employees or wherever such disclosure is required by law.
Third Party Website, Content and Participation
What are you rights over your Personal Data
Your rights over your Personal Data include the following:
- You can request a copy of your personal data stored with us.
- You can contact us for rectification of any data stored by us that you believe to be incorrect.
- You can contact us to request to withdraw your consent or prevent further processing of your personal data previously consented to.
- You can contact us to request deletion of your personal data
You will have the option of unsubscribing from future services and communication at any time by sending “Unsubscribe” request. Also, in accordance with Rule 5(7) of India’s IT Rules, 2011 of I.T. Act, 2000, amended through I.T. Amendment Act, 2008, you have the choice of retracting your consent regarding the usage of your personal data that is sensitive in nature. You are requested to mail the withdrawal request in writing to our registered address.
Reasonable Security Practices
We have put in place reasonable security practices as per Rule 8 of Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 of Information Technology Act, 2000 amended through Information Technology Amendment Act, 2008. Impeccable controls and security measures are in place as desired
under relevant sections of the I.T. Act, 2000 and I.T.A.A, 2008. You, therefore, subscribe that Nevina Infotech shall in no way be accountable for any fraudulent/criminal activity regarding any sensitive personal information stored with us.
You consent to not holding us responsible for any unforeseeable or uncontrollable security hits; also, in such circumstances, you agree to not hold us accountable for any losses, financial, legal, operational, or any direct or indirect losses borne by you, under the provisions Section 43, 43A and 45 of the I.T. Act, 2000 and any amendments therein, as well as any other Indian law in force at the time.
Further, you are in agreement that our management will, in no way, be responsible for any criminal liabilities arising out of cyber-crimes/attacks under the I.T. Act 2000 with regard to your personal data, since you have acknowledged that we are in compliance with the prerequisites and obligations of the I.T. Act, 2000, along with all its rules, sections, sub-sections and amendments.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Applicable Laws, Authorities and Jurisdiction