Statue Of Unity
The pride of India
The world has gone bonkers about the Statue of Unity, a colossal Sardar Patel statue; located on the serene banks of the Narmada River. The tallest statue worldwide recently received accolades for surpassing the daily average footfalls of the renowned Statue of Liberty. Nevina Infotech is feeling honored to be associated with the SoU project. The key features are enlisted here.
Statue of Unity Website – Features
- The Website is built in 8 different languages that include five official United Nations (UN) languages giving tourists worldwide the option to explore the attractions at SoU.
- Visitors can book E-tickets for visiting SoU for a specific date(s).
- The visitors can book their stay at Tent City, Sardar Sarovar Resort, Ramada Encore, and other partner hotels/resorts.
- Visitors can search for directions to SoU and other attractions through integrated Google maps.
- The visitors can gauge the beauty of the natural pastures available at SoU including Theme based gardens like Butterfly Garden, Cactus Garden, etc.
- The visitors can receive information on various informative entertainment landscapes including Children Nutrition Park, Dino Trails, and Jungle Safari available at SoU.
- The visitors can fetch information about the adventure sports facilities including River Rafting and Boating in the largest river of the country flowing in the west near SoU.
- The visitors can look for information on shopping joints to buy souvenirs from the acclaimed SoU.
- The visitors can look for information on food joints to gorge delicious food
- The visitors can inspire themselves by going through the life of our own Iron Man – Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
- The visitors can know about the entire SoU project from its commencement to achieving of historic milestones
- The website also includes an entire section to highlight media coverage gained by the indigenous SoU project
- The visitors can view the Do’s and Don’ts and other safety and security instructions for visiting the SoU
- The FAQ section on the website answers almost all the queries of visitors visiting the SoU from every nook and corner of the globe
- The gallery section of the website shows glimpses of the visual treat that might enthrall the visitors of the SoU.
- The website is integrated with various popular social media platforms enabling the visitors to post a pic or tweet something about the remarkable tourist attraction
To manage consistency across all the eight website versions in different languages
Integrating social media platforms with the website for providing access to these platforms
To meet the expectations of building a website for facilitating a world-class monument
Innovative development approach focusing on highlighting the USPs and attractions of SoU
Usage of world-class translating software and validated by human language experts
Usage of top-notch services and APIs to facilitate social media integration
A versatile website with the flexibility to configure and customize the information available
One website for all the stakeholders perfectly highlighting the ideology of unity in diversity
One-stop solution to all the needs of the users visiting SoU providing them a world-class experience