Classfeed is focused on a platform consisting of sellers and buyers of the books /notes. Here the notes refer to the classroom or subjects of the school/college students. Classfeed is intended for organized and bifurcated notes category wise so that students can buy the particular notes easily from the sellers. Here the buyers are supposed to buy the notes in terms of downloading them.
- As we are the best web application development company the client was expecting a pixel-perfect platform for the students who are learning and searching for the best learning sources on the internet. The project needs to be developed in such a way that provides access to both buyers and sellers.
- Here the buyers and sellers can both be the students or lecturers. Anyone associated with the studies can register here. The books/notes should be downloaded and sent to the email format. The buyers can upload the notes whenever they want to.
- The buyers can review the specific notes and sellers. So that other users can buy based on the reviews. The notes are completely organized in terms of the different categories such as latest posted, number of downloads, number of reviews. Subject name etc.
- The buyer can see the number of downloads in the dashboard. Also, the buyer will easily search the notes based on the categories defined. The sellers are allowed to upload the notes in doc or pdf format.
- Get notified on new upload
- Easily Organized ( Weekly)
- Rate the Seller
- We have developed a platform based on the PHP language and provided a provision to view the items categories wise. Also, showing the exact number of downloads in the buyers’ dashboard was implemented accurately.
- The buyer can log in and perform the actions of rating sellers and view the number of downloads. The sellers are provided an extent to upload docs in PDF or doc format.