An ideal candidate for this role would be one with hands-on technical experience on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
Part of this role:
• Plan, build, test, project & stakeholder management) for Marketing Technology Stack (including SFMC, braze, Vibes, etc.) and lead all innovation on the platform to drive specific business and customer KPIs SFM
• Be accountable for building integrations with internal and external apps on the platform
• Work closely with the data engineering team to build data integrations scalable into and out of the platform
• Leverage on Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and scripting language to deliver scalable, responsive, best-in-class email templates with highly dynamic and personalized content
• Manage Automation in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to ensure that all schedules are executed correctly and debug any failures
• Build responsive web cloud pages for use cases such as landing pages, survey forms, and campaign products
• Be responsible for creating a robust testing process prior to releasing new features/scripts and fixing bugs/fine-tuning features continuously
• Monitor data streams for latency and quality issues Braze
• Setup Braze platform with necessary data pipelines and tracking, in collaboration with the app/data engineering team, to send a push notification, in app messages etc.
• Set up Braze integrations with other Martech systems (e.g., SFMC, vibes) to orchestrate communications across email, push notifications etc.
• Ensure operational hygiene across all systems
• Successful short-term and medium-term feature deliveries with minimal critical bugs.
• Scaling up the share of the mobile channel as a proportion of total revenue with personalized push notifications, in-app messages etc.
• Scale-up in-app gamification experiences, that is aligned to the business strategy to drive repeat app visits
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of hands-on experience working on Salesforce Marketing cloud + Braze preferably or any other marketing automation platform
• Extensive knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMPscript, Email Studio, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Cloud Pages, Contact Builder, and Content Builder.
• Experience building applications and innovative email templates on the platform that drives business KPIs
• Fundamentally curious and always tinkering and exploring new tech
Apply Now To Join Our Team!
World Wide Presence
17 State St, Suite 4000, New York, NY 10004
C-1203, The First, B/H Keshavbaug Party Plot, Vastrapur, Ahmadabad, Gujarat 380015
502 & 504, Markaz Almana Building, Airport Road Bld No#100, Street. AI, Mattar