When planning to outsource a mobile app development company, there is a range of apps to offer ranging from iOS to Android, cross-platform mobile apps, cloud-based mobile apps, AR/VR based mobile apps, and a range of IT industry apps, leading to maximizing growth while minimizing the project cost. You need to hire mobile app developers who are well equipped to suffice the needs of businesses at all levels no matter how big or small a business is in terms of scalability.
Why A Business Need A Professional Mobile App?
Brand awareness creation is no easy task, but it’s not something to worry about either especially with an expert on your side. A potential app has the right capability to spread the word across in no time since everyone has got a Smartphone nowadays.
With an increased number of downloads, installs, ratings, and reviews, a business can gauge the right mindset of end-users in the form of customers. Mobile apps help a great deal in allowing businesses to structure the content in a way so as to attract targeted people as per preferences based on location, age, gender, hobbies, interests, and more.
In addition, a mobile app crafted by professionals does offer a bouquet of offerings that can be extremely beneficial from a business perspective. Let us look at those things that make it evident why you should have a partner on board to get set go with mobile application development.
- Customers can be given support with great ease by means of getting directions options, chatbot, direct call buttons, in-app messaging, and push notifications.
- Complaints from the consumers can be resolved when stuck in the technicalities associated with the app use or other app-related problems.
- Feedback from end-users can help big time in improving the app constantly striving to let the app live up to the expectations of the end-users.
- Suggestions are meant towards performing modifications in the existing app to have the clients and customers play an important role in redefining the app.
- Ratings and reviews help to know the weak and strong points associated with the app to help businesses know where to capitalize and what to improve.
- FAQs deal with the most common issues so that customers can learn to use the app in no time while common queries related to products and services answered.
- Can track user behavior and preferences via mobile analytics for a more customized approach within the app.
- Complete reports on visits, clicks, conversions, CTRs, installs, downloads, leads, sales, revenue, etc.
Analyzing all such things makes it easier for businesses to evaluate the parameters to work upon for an enhanced user interface and experience while also improving the products or services for a maximum reach and optimum satisfaction to keep them engaged and refrain to switch over to the competitors. You can even make your app as simplistic as possible while keeping it intact with a feature-rich platform full of functionalities.
Bouquet of mobile app development services usually offered
Any mobile application development agency work towards transforming business on a technological level by creating high end performing apps that work wonders to promote businesses extensively on mobile. A business can see rapid growth and development only when it has a strong reach out to users on smartphones.
Augmenting a business product or services right on user’s palms, accelerates a faster reach giving way for reliability, quality, and speed through effectively efficient management of complex business activities and processes. Customers count on an outsourcing firm for all of their mobile app development requirements and this is where a specialized company needs to have an edge by providing a broad range of services under one roof.
With this service, a team caters businesses with state-of-the-art iOS mobile apps ideal for devices iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV, meant for Apple’s App Store. The platforms used for this are
- Objective C
- 3D Touch
- Core Data
- iOS SDKs
- and more…
Through this service, a team caters businesses one-of-kind Android mobile apps ideal for devices Android Smartphone, Android Tablet, Android Watch, and Android TV, meant for Google’s Play Store. The platforms used for this are
- Android Studio
- Android SDKs
- and more…
Hybrid App Development
By means of this service, a team caters businesses multifunctional mobile apps ideal for cross-platform compatibility whether be iOS or Android. The platforms used for this are
- Phone Gap
- Sencha Touch
- Corona SDK
- and more…
Native App Development
Herein, a team is responsible for designing and developing individual native apps for the individual platforms, playing around the user interface to deliver an unparalleled user experience. The platforms used for this are
- Bluetooth enabled apps
- NFT enabled apps
- Live map tracking
- Internet of Things
- Machine Learning
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality
- and more…
Get to profit with expertise in blockchain mobile app development from a team that knows how to tackle smart contracts, private and public blockchain apps, and more. The platforms used for building such apps are
- Truffle, Microsoft Azure
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger
- Swift, Objective C, Java, SQLite
- and more…
It is very important to keep up with the latest technologies, and a team striving towards delivering apps for wearables is no exception. It is the empowerment of mobility and sensors that makes wearables an ideal choice, and such preferred devices for which the apps are built are
- Google Glass
- Fitness Tracker
- Apple Watch
- Android Wear
- GPS Watch
Why Need Professionals to undertake Mobile Apps Development?
There always are two choices with regards to building mobile apps – hire an in-house team of developers to do the job or outsource the development task to a specialized agency. Hiring an in-house team can be time-consuming and a costly affair to begin with followed by an array of benefits when the same task is outsourced.
- Since an expert firm has been doing it for years, it would deliver a better result since it is their core job.
- Never worry about shifting your focus from your business towards hiring an in-house team and plan out for the development process.
- Your partner has been in the app development industry for a while now to better understand what kind of app and platform would be best suited for your business.
- They are well versed with hands-on knowledge into using software development kits and other development platforms which can take a while for your team to learn.
- The apps coming out from an expert stable are more polished backed by a superior contemporary appeal within the user interface to deliver a kick-ass user experience.
- A firm can oversee all the technical hurdles pre, during, and post phases such as planning, sketching & wireframing, product prototyping, UI/UX design, coding and development, iterative testing, application store launch, support, and maintenance in the form of periodic updates, upgrades, bug, and error fixing.
- An app has to tackle networking connections architecture whether be client or server-based, and that is where an expert can be greatly useful.
- The quality assurance team in-house can face limitations while testing the app on a variety of devices since it is not the core job of that business.
- Everything can be expected to run as per time since you are not putting your hands into something that is not your domain to deal with.
- If your app needs to be just migrated rather than having to develop things all over again, it won’t be feasible for you to hire someone in-house for that.
- You can have a variety of approaches to choose from whether you want your app to be a B2B, B2C, C2B, or a C2C app with an outsourcing firm.
- As we discussed earlier, you can save a great deal of time and money by not treating mobile app development as a DIY task.
- Have an arsenal of competent iOS, Android, Cross-Platform mobile app developers ready to serve you with an iOS app, Android app, native app, or a hybrid app.
Hire app developers proficiently skilled in mobile application development
So, what we see here is how specialized app developers can have a hell of a lot of advantages over recruiting in-house people and then delegating them the task of mobile app development. There are always concerns when you hire a third-party firm to carry out such a responsible job of building a bridge between you and consumers, but if you really care about widening your business then this is it.
It’s just the right start wherein you need to sit down with your partner and have a detailed discussion to convey your needs, wants, goals, and expectations to your partner while also communicating to them your short term mission and long term vision. The rest of it is taken care of without you needing to intervene by diverting from your business deliverables.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What types of mobile apps can you create for us?
All the apps we build belong to one of the three categories below:
- Native Apps Development
- Mobile-Web Apps Development
- Hybrid Apps Development
How much time and cost do we need to spend?
The approximate costs and timeframe depends upon what complexity and scalability level you want your app to go through. For that you need to consult us so that we can have a thorough estimate of what your project would possibly demand.
Can you deliver an app within a week or a month?
Ideally, most dynamic app projects take a couple of month or more to say the least due to the broad range of features and functionalities to incorporate. But, if your app is a simplistic one, with just basic offerings, and a static base, then we might get it done and ready for you within a matter of few days, or under a month.
What is the process you follow in all of your projects?
Step 1: Requirement analysis through a one-on-one discussion.
Step 2: Wireframing the app followed by prototype designing.
Step 3: Head start with coding and development based on UI/UX.
Step 4: Test final end product before going live via iterative testing.
Step 5: Launch app on application stores and optimise content.
Step 6: Constant updates and upgrades with support and maintenance.
How secured our project will be once we delegate it to you?
We ensure complete security of clients by signing an NDA, so that your app idea would be full-proof safe with us.
Would you be there to assist us even post launch of our app?
Absolutely yes. We won’t leave you at any point of time. Whenever you face any technical issues, you will always have our back to get things in place.
What if I want to bring changes in the app after going live?
You might need to add, delete, or modify functionalities and features later on as per response. It would be chargeable, but it would be as affordable possible for you, our esteemed client.