As we all know that in this pandemic, everything is closed due to this deadly disease. Everyone is studying and doing their work at home. In this challenging time, the E-learning app has helped many students and mentors learn about other things.
The E-learning app has changed the way online learning students love to learn online by interacting with their teachers and learning and understanding. E-learning app development is a great initiative taken by the developers to help to improve education and learn other things.
What is an E-learning app?
A learning app system dependent on organized teaching with the help of electronic sources is known as E-learning. While teaching and learning are limited to classrooms, they can also be learned outside the class.
An E-learning app is a type of online learning app used to learn subjects or other things online. It is not just used for school or college students, but people can also use it at any age. E-learning app can also be known as network implemented knowledge or skill.
Benefits of E-learning app
We all know about the popularity of smartphones in today’s people. The use of smartphones has become widespread in every age group nowadays. There are a plethora of applications that are used in smartphones. This application consumes many students’ time, so students should invest their time in this type of E-learning app in android studio.
Given below are the benefits of the E-learning app:
- These apps offer reasonable completion rates and retention rates. They have satisfaction in concisely presenting the content. In this manner, users can learn one course and can jump to another.
- Less collaboration leads to a hold-up in the quality of studies that a student does. One of the fundamental beliefs of these types of E-learning app in android studio is to advertise the combined learning through online communities that are within the app.
- This type of app can make the learning process malleable because it provides many options for the students to learn in different ways, such as podcasts, videos, and other profitable ways.
- One of the most notable areas these apps fiercely focused on is ways for higher engagement of students. They have worked noticeably for developing the app handy for the students at any time and any place.
- Parents can also check their children’s progress and track their activities. The progress report made by this app for the parents is the report of the total time spent in study, understanding factor, and exam preparedness.
Types of E-learning app
E-learning apps can be further classified into two types: by the learning way or target audience.
Given below are the types of learning ways
- Synchronous E-learning apps type:- In this type of E-learning app, it is necessary for the student and the mentor to be present at the same time to handle the lesson together. For this type of E-learning app, “Virtual classroom” is the best example so far. The class can be held in real-time.
- Asynchronous E-learning apps type:- This type of app enables students to access the material provided in the app whenever they want. There is no need for any mentor to be present to conduct any lecture, and students don’t get gathered at the same time.
For the target audience, given below are the different types of app.
- E-learning for business:-
Many mobile app development companies employ E-learning platforms for education and skills development and watch progress along with it. Many business owners want to train their already existing employees for new technologies or frameworks instead of hiring a new one. This is cheaper than the hiring costs and is profitable for both the company owner and employees.
- E-learning for educational institutions:-
This pandemic has changed the style of how we work, shop, and study. When this pandemic started, many educational institutes were not ready to change their teaching pattern to online teaching. To keep their teachers and students safe, every educational institute convinced themselves later on. Currently, all schools and institutions are forced to agree to the online teaching pattern.
- E-learning for individual:-
This type mainly consists of asynchronous platforms like Coursera, Udemy, LinkedIn Learning, and much more. This type includes a B2C platform for personal use. This provides courses on a massive amount of topics, from mathematicians, marketing analysis, and history. Anyone who wants to increase their knowledge in any field can engage through these types of courses.
Top E-learning mobile apps
Coursera is one of the biggest and popular education mobile apps, providing services all over the world with educational content.
It is a highly influential E-learning portal that has cooperated with museums, institutions, and universities to provide free classes to students of all age types and on a large number of topics.
Coursera has over 1000+ courses for plenty of subjects. A student learning from Coursera can learn new things, give tests and can also get a course completion certificate from the university he/she has done the course.
Udemy was built almost 10 years ago, but many professionals are still contributing their work to develop and update the platform.
It is also an E-learning app that offers all common subjects and provides classes for related subjects such as science, technology, yoga, banking, and a lot more. It has thousands of video tutorials and online courses. It is famous among educational apps as its design is unique and straightforward.
By using this app, any user can have a virtual trip through McGill and MIT. You can use the Edx app for higher studies that can help you in the future. This app can also help students earn their degree by taking part in the test, quiz, and lectures provided by the app.
Edx has cooperated with many great and famous universities from which students can study and get their degree.
Many business owners are thinking of education app development just like the above-given apps.
- Mobile SDK – Android and iOS
- SMS, voice, and phone verification – Nexmo, Twilio
- Push notifications – Twilio, push.io
- Payments – Braintree, PayPal, E-wallets, Stripes
- Datastax – The universal operating system
- Database – MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Cloud environment – AWS
- Streaming media system – Helix universal server, Nimble streamer
- Real-time analytics – Spark, Hadoop, Cisco, IBM, BigData
Team for developing E-learning app
- Project Manager
- Android/iOS developer
- Back-end developers
- Front-end developers
- UX/UI designers
- QA testers
- Delivery Manager
Features of the app
You can add as many features as you want to add to the app.
Student panel features:
- Easy sign-in/signup for the user
- Pay for a subscription plan
- Students can choose a subject from the list
- Student can select a tutor
- Test knowledge through a quiz and online exams
- View and choose a subscription plan
- Students can view the subjects available from the list
- Students can ask questions
- Students can view and select tutor
- It allows you to connect with the tutor through video call, audio call, or chat
Features of tutor panel
- Teacher register account
- A teacher can enhance his detailed profile
- A tutor can edit his account details
- A teacher can manage his account settings
- A teacher can receive notification, reviews, and ratings
- A tutor can view the asked questions and provide answers to it
- They can interact with students through video call, audio call, chat
Feature of the parent panel
- Social signup and sign in
- Course progress tracking
- Check assessments
- Course subscription management
- Student performance tracking
- In-app with teachers
- Course subscription management
- Get alerts from admin and teachers
- Access leaderboard
Features of admin panel
- Admin can manage users
- Admin can manage subjects
- Admin can manage the badges
- Admin can manage locations
- Admin can manage sessions
- Admin can view/delete earnings
- Student information system
- Admin manage credits
- Admin manage chats
- Admin can manage questions and notifications
- Admin can manage the subscription package
- Admin can manage content and various filters
- Quizzes & Assessments
- Document sharing
- Discussion forums
- Audio-Video streaming
- Push notifications
- Real-time analytics
- CMS integration
- CRM integration
- Role-based chat board
- In-app chat
- Multiple payment options
How much does it cost to develop an E-learning app?
The cost of E-learning mobile app development depends upon various factors such as the tech stack you select, the platform on which you want to develop your app, features of the app, the team who is working on your app, E-learning mobile app design, etc.
You can develop an MVP E-learning app as it won’t cost you much and will also include the essential features in it; the cost will be comparatively less than the advanced app.
If you want to develop an app with the latest and advanced features, you can develop an advanced app that consists of all the latest features and high quality, but its cost can be more.
- The complexity of the app
The cost of mobile app development can be low or high, and it depends on the features you add to the app. You can discuss these features with the E-learning app development company and fix the cost according to that.
- Number of platforms
The cost also varies depending upon the platform you select to develop the app; if you want to develop your app only on Android or iOS, then the cost will not be much, but if you want to develop the app on both the Android and iOS platforms then the cost will be more comparatively.
- App development region
The app development cost per hour differs from area to area, like the cost of development in the USA is $150-$250, the cost of developing an app in Canada is $100-$150, Europe the cost is $80-$180, the cost to develop E-learning app in India is $25-$50.
As we all know how the E-learning app has helped the students to study online in this pandemic. Nowadays, E-learning app development has become very trendy and famous.
After doing deep research about the E-learning app, I have written this blog, and I hope the answer to your question about how to make an E-learning app will be fulfilled. Suppose you are also finding a company that can help you to develop your app. In that case, you must contact Nevina Infotech, the best E-learning mobile app development company that will guide you to develop your E-learning app.
How to build an education app?
Going through the blog above, you will get to know how to build an education app. You can get step-by-step knowledge about developing the app, and you will also get options on which features you can add to the app. If you want to know in detail about education mobile app development then you must go through this blog.
How much does it cost to develop an E-learning app?
The cost of developing an E-learning app depends upon the various features you add to the app, the platform you choose, it can depend on E-learning app UI design, and much more. It also can depend upon the team that is involved in the app development. If you want to know in detail about the cost of developing an E-learning app you can go through the blog above.
What will be the features of the app?
The features of the app can be of many different types. It can be further classified into parents panel, teachers panel, and students panel. Features are different for the individual panels but one thing that is common in all the panels is login/logout. For further details, you can check out the blog written above to know about features more deeply.